The Heritage Society was formed to honor committed individuals who are changing the lives of children, adults and veterans with disabilities by including
legacy gifts benefiting Canine Companions for Independence in their estate plans.
Legacy gifts include:
- Bequests in Wills and Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Beneficiary designations on 401(k)s, IRAs and life insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Pooled Income Fund Investments
These gifts are the key to Canine Companions' future and our ability to provide highly trained assistance dogs free of charge for generations to come.
Heritage Society membership benefits include:
- Invitations to Heritage Society member events
- Commemorative pin
- Acknowledgment of membership in our annual report
- Printed copy of our annual report
- Annual calendar
If you have included Canine Companions in your estate plans you can join the Heritage Society simply by completing an enrollment form.